Latest topics
» Race by race
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by Scram

» August Tips
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by Kelly

» Wills Wannabees
Yesterday at 5:22 pm by Ubik

» An e/w horse a day...could be fun and profitable to play!
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by Ubik

» My Daily O.R.S PICKS
Yesterday at 2:09 pm by Ubik

» THE GAUNTLET
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by HenYas

» King/Queen of the Yard
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by Scram

» Strictly over 18
Yesterday at 1:15 pm by Scram

» Most Profit earned in a Week H.O.F
Yesterday at 11:55 am by Kelly

Top posting users this week
Kelly

Ubik

Scram

Sean

Nick C

Bill.Price

Samantha.dee

Voodoo

HenYas

XxicequeenxX

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

Eyecatchers of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyecatchers of the Day

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Basically everyone has that stand out horse that you see put it here do not worry about odds, write ups or nothing if you really just fancy it they often win 

4.50 Lingfield Picansort 4/1
Sean been trying hit this horse just right and keeps letting him down but i feel is the right time to target this today his runs at Lingfield are so impressive on the AW 8 Wins 17 places  bottom of the class for him wins in class 4 5 going enjoy seeing this one win now i tipped it first not him   

100% my eyecatcher of tomorrows after noon cards will post my evening one up when look into them 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Re: Eyecatchers of the Day

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:38 pm

6.00 Sandown Sir Jack 11/4
Was torn between this and Jack of Diamonds in this race, Miss Inga Sock is a lovely type and was sad see that lose so i will be cheering that on so would the Ascot Colts and Fillies club who i wish all the best too they do a lot for the younger people at racing and is in with a chance but this one is the one i like been unlucky on last two starts and should hopefully secure my double to a good start 

Double with Eye catcher Morning and Evening 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by XxicequeenxX on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Pincheck Naas 8.30 Reasons - it is Seans tracker horse and normally when only one to show up on the emails it wins so blame him if loses but makes it the stand out horse to me because is going bug me all the way to half 8 just to see if it wins or not 4/1

Single bet 
Treble with Sam
XxicequeenxX
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 365
Humor : Dark and dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Hope does well Char i do not fancy a treble already cost me enough money tomorrow so i going wait and see if i get a winner or place money before the first goes off i will do the treble on it also if i do
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by XxicequeenxX on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Thank you, Glorious Goodwood next week i do like that so am looking forward to that first time in while looked forward to some racing i think Goodwood always sets the bar lets hope that it is not a let down like the last festival we had one of the worst ever but rare Goodwood ever lets you down
XxicequeenxX
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Sean is looking at that tonight and i think his going post up his picks for some of the races either tonight or Tomorrow in advance then each night we going go over the cards and do write up on horses, so lets hope we have a good run next week
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by HenYas on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Liking Pincheck and Sir Jack - Picansort good too but only concern is if Roys Legacy gets to lead.  My choice is C 5 Kroy 11-4
HenYas
Regular
Regular

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:03 pm

5.10 Bath Waves should be onto winning a race like this 6/1

That has to be the eye catcher of the day for me the price is way too high, might double it with Pincheck 

Agreed Goodwood should be good this year it normally is am looking forward to that nothing much to see tomorrow i agree with Paul you might regret not siding with jack of Diamonds in that race time will tell
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Zodiac : Libra Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 pm

@XxicequeenxX wrote:Pincheck Naas 8.30 Reasons - it is Seans tracker horse and normally when only one to show up on the emails it wins so blame him if loses but makes it the stand out horse to me because is going bug me all the way to half 8 just to see if it wins or not 4/1

Single bet 
Treble with Sam
Good one here Charlotte and Sean, will take notice next time just the one on the tracker shows up did not put a bet on myself price was not good by time i noticed mine losing lol
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Struggling with this bit for tomorrows cards nothing is eye catching just yet going have a coffee then have a second look Friday looks good cards tomorrow not so good but wont stop me looking again
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by XxicequeenxX on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Somewhere Secret 7.20 Doncaster 40/1
Four Wishes 8.55 Doncaster 7/1
Fleetwood Jack 8.55 Doncaster 10/1

3 from the tracker eye catcher Four Wishes going do a bet on all 3 in singles
XxicequeenxX
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by XxicequeenxX on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Keep checking the bits and pieces i set up going focus on the Ebor race now so all keep checking it will cut and paste all information i find on it and include my thoughts when about week or so before the race
XxicequeenxX
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by XxicequeenxX on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 am

Got to be Chetan aint it the eye catching the Morris booking is a huge positive 
XxicequeenxX
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by XxicequeenxX on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:52 am

4.45 Uttoxeter
Cut The Corner 7/4

Funny old eye catcher all for the right/wrong reasons  i will explain.

I am not actually having a bet on this horse, but feel Eye catcher of the day is just that something that catches the eye and this is that horse, so why no bet simply because 7/4 and the slight doubts makes it not worth the money you will get back for me personally.

Now if they kept it at 2m 4f i would of been having it has my nap and taking the odds because would been worth the risk but the drop in trip to 2m is either Crazy or the trainer being clever it did win over 2m couple of years ago but why did he change the distance when he already had a working plan?

On his last start over 2m 4 last week he won that race by a huge 9L and keeps his claimer booked in trainer and jockey are both 100% 1 win and only ride of the day for both of them

You have really got to think this is going to win 9L again here but with the drop in trip are you really willing to take 7/4? give me around 3/1 then i will bite your hand off but at 7/4 i will just sit and watch this race or maybe take the bite on Solar Impulse who can spoil the party for what i am thinking is a very silly move by the trainer time will tell
XxicequeenxX
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:11 pm

I tipped that up for our group when last won at 7/1 and must admit i would not of tipped it again at the odds with the step down in trip it ran really well today but was never going take a bet on that no way
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:06 am

Annoying horses to Follow

2.45 Catterick Windforpower 12/1 

I have often backed this horse over the years but you can not meet a horse that is so up and down at the start of the month came 2nd yet to have a win at Catterick even tho as had 29 starts here but does hold 11 places similar story with the distance the thing that makes me take a bet again is the drop in the weights and fast turn out record is positive 

One of them horses we all have in our trackers that you just can not help but have a bet on even though you know deep down the chances are pretty slim but i did think that back in January when i tipped it on here and won for us at 8/1 maybe on to miss but gets the Eyecatcher award today 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:14 pm

3.30 Brighton Cotton Club is my eye catcher of the day came 3rd on last two starts pretty weak looking race Carson booked in and everything to his liking here 9/1
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Zodiac : Libra Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum