Latest topics
» Race by race
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by Scram

» August Tips
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by Kelly

» Wills Wannabees
Yesterday at 5:22 pm by Ubik

» An e/w horse a day...could be fun and profitable to play!
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by Ubik

» My Daily O.R.S PICKS
Yesterday at 2:09 pm by Ubik

» THE GAUNTLET
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by HenYas

» King/Queen of the Yard
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by Scram

» Strictly over 18
Yesterday at 1:15 pm by Scram

» Most Profit earned in a Week H.O.F
Yesterday at 11:55 am by Kelly

Top posting users this week
Kelly

Ubik

Scram

Sean

Nick C

Bill.Price

Samantha.dee

Voodoo

HenYas

XxicequeenxX

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM

Post by Samantha.dee on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:48 am

5.00 Ayr Bunce 9/1

Posts the best speed figures over going course and distance and is right down the weights, i know we was avoiding placing a bet till Tuesday but we have saved bit of money not betting today this one is too hard for me to over look  won over C&D on GS last year beating Catwilldo by a nose and it is time to try this i feel 

3.45 Newton Honey Pound 16/1 Frozen Over 18/1

These two really could do well here and both woth a each way chance for us both backed before 

4.15 Newton Abbot Changing the Guard 22/1 

No one is going give him a chance based on his previous starts but take a look at his form over at Newton Abbot 5 starts won 4 of them that is just too hard to pass up you got admit posts the best speed over GCD by far and if can get back to old form can really win this race now back chasing 

See just the four lmao oh and did i mention a EW Patent on Changing the Guard, Frozen over and Bunce :o i am off lol but never know could all win for us to start us off happy for Goodwood
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Millster on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:16 am

No problem Sam i will do them, next week i just using banked money i set it aside ready so this can be the monthly money and technically we be saving money for entire week this month lol i say technically because what we saving in our monthly pot we spending in our banked pot feels naughty dipping into that told the Mrs i had business arrangement had to pay off that way if we lose it she wont be asking why aint i got it back lol
Millster
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 pm

Double Special 

2.50 Perth Welcome Ben 2/1 
1.50 Goodwood Golden Doyen 7/1

23/1 

Hope all have a better day today at it 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 am

Think Sarah done a great job in highlighting the good horses tomorrow and i only managed spot three that she did not mention that might put on a good show 2moz

3.00 - Market Rasen - McCabe Creek - Not been doing too badly when last seen he had probs losing his shoe so can be forgiven when sent out at Uttox ran well in class 3 company at Stratford and should enjoy this step down in trip ea keeps his Skelton jockey who is 33% win rate in the last 14 days the softer ground will help this out i think they say good ground but meh it should be soft the bugging horse in here is them wink boys Domtaline but this is ze one who gets the nod 15/2 E/W

3.55 - Galway - Truffles - Risking losing money here being a 3rd reserve horse but at the odds can not pass it up specially with the ground coming to her liking always runs best when on soft BET365 offering 4places for this race take a chance on it 40/1 E/W

5.00 - Galway - Show and Go - Saw this backed on Friday did not run much of a race bit tough on the boy it was but this is a big step down in trip as a win over soft ground and 2 wins 2 places out of 6 around this distance came second over C&D last october worth a punt 28/1 E/W
BestofLuckAll

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 536

http://seannotd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:54 am

2.30 Leicester Semana Santa - This is a pretty quick turn out here and should not be far a last run was Saturday at Doncaster started off showing very little but towards the end she came alive and ended up coming third, her start before that was at Thirsk again just got beaten a nose by Nags Wag that was over 5f so is not really her trip that one. The trainer Baron is doing well having himself 4 winners the Jockey booking of Egan is a plus who himself is doing well 11/1 EW

2.45 Catterick Sir Geoffrey - I was going have a bet with Captain Scooby went to place it turned out NR shame that is other horse i was tempted by is Windforpower (See S.A.S Post) then sided with this one for a number of reasons first it posts very good speed figures over GCD then it was the jockey booking of Paddy Pilley always good to see him ride this hore out of the 4 starts his won 2 placed 2 so his never failed to place with this horse so was refreshing see him back today this one runs well in August time and wont mind ground getting soft and is being raced over his ideal trip of 5f today 14/1 EW

3.45 Catterick Goadby - You can say a lot about half the field here with Deben, Rose Eclair and Melaniemillie with big question marks and one of them look set to win but i have sided with the only C&D winner in the field ran a good race when last seen here only beaten just over a length by Cupids Arrow strange enough beating Sir Geoffrey that day seemed to of loved the soft ground given to him and hoping with bit of luck on his side can get his deserved win 7/1 EW

4.45 Catterick Jan Smuts - i use to slate Sean for this and missed some good money in doing so but i finally found myself being a fan of this horse, this been running in class 4 and 5 company which is why not having a fair chance and now drops back to class 6 company Bell gives claims on this one and is a very good jockey at Catterick to side with also gets a first time visor and i do not really need to say much about this horse i know won few people some good money lets hope does similar today 16/1 EW

We see how day goes then do some evening ones if goes well 

Our Treble of the day EW

3.15 Catterick Tenzing Norgay 3/1
3.45 Catterick Rose Eclair 4/1
4.30 Leicester Childesplay 9/2

Nicker of the Day - 3.45 Catterick Robbian (See Nicker of the Day for write up)
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Not the best of starts is it Sam lol be ashamed S.A.S lol
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Zodiac : Libra Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 pm

lol I just try again tomorrow lol and did not see you get a win lol going end this week in a big plus you see
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 am

Three horses with 3 big chances just never ever doing what should be doing but could today be the day,  Seamster keeps placing last two starts only beaten a neck keeps his 7lb claimer tick should win, Cosmic Chatter finished 2nd in last two starts exactly same conditions today trainer jockey in form tick should  win, Totally Magic in last 5 starts not been out of the top 3 just keeps getting unlucky tick should win.

That is three horses who really should be winning these type of races they are put in and i do not like to chase money and it is becoming expensive to follow these 3 horses now specially when not been offering place money chances so to solve that i am going to take this sort of bet and if they do not manage it then it is a final bet on them.

Treble & Patent EW
4.10 Pontefract - Seamster 10/1
5.10 Pontefract - Cosmic Chatter 9/1
5.40 Pontfract - Totally Magic 5/1

2.20 Brighton Groveman - lot of money was paid for with this and holds a group 2 pass trainer is doing really well and it is a plus that he booked in Bentley who is also doing well drops in class here and could be worth siding with never had a clear run on last start think now he is more experienced could be showing better races in him got some good family backing sire is Holy Roman Empire who was a 4 time winner 2 time placer out of only 7 starts 9/1 EW 

6.15 Yarmouth Excellent Puck - Says ground is going to be good but when i check the weather report it says from 7am till 6pm they going have thunder and heavy rain so how is that going stay good is beyond me this has run over soft ground and heavy and did not mind it goes back to the flat today and with Carson booked in will be in very safe hands 14/1 EW
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm

5.00 - Bath - Bushwise - liking the rain for this one drops in trip rain coming and does well at Bath won over C&D last may on soft ground and gets a good claimer on board 28/1 E/W

Back to top Go down

Post by Millster on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Surely we long due a break now lol
Millster
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Meh not too worried yet buddy I let ya no wen need worry k lool ride out ze storm after a really hot few days ya end up with huge thunderstorms it clears out ze air but like racing that u Gita take the highs with the lows long ya don't chase lost money it work itself out

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddiescharms on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Nothing like we had in November, that was haunting but lessons got learned we learned when to quit back then would been rushing bets on for tonight so agreed not a time for panic yet when we lose around 400 more times I might then start sweating keep your nerve Pete lol
Paddiescharms
Regular
Regular

Zodiac : Libra Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulcrossly on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:27 pm

pete always gets nervous lol going have kick that tart in the knackers just make sure his still got some left lol
Paulcrossly
Knows way around
Knows way around

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:03 pm

That is why we keeping the hits small shame about Magic being a NR that would helped bit today in that patent but no real damage that can not be solved is being done good to see you all keeping positive with us stick with it i say not like it not happened before xx
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubik on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:23 pm

went in on cosmic chatter, so thanks sam, wouldnt have noticed it otherwise

i would say SAS followers are still in profit over the year, its the private bets that get ya!
Ubik
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 767
Humor : on order

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:26 am

Not much tomorrow so lets just test the waters no need to rish into betting when nothing around specially when not had the best of weeks so just testing the waters here 

8.00 Newcastle Pass the Cristal - Was thanks to Scram noticed this one Faintly looks the winner but i think some good place money in this one comes back to the AW track here and Muit is on form along with the trainer who raced this in June to a win nice chance for bit of place money 18/1 EW

2.00 Brighton George Baker - Ran ok over Brighton LTO steps back to 7f here and is getting good to firm where placed well at Salisbury is dropping down the weights and Crouch gives a extra 3lb claim he is doing well having 6 winners in two weeks and lets not forget it was Crouch who rode Thechilden'Strust to a win and that was 100/1 if he can get that to win he can get this to win 10/1 EW

2.40 Yarmouth Ocean Temptress - drops in class for this when last seen in class six ran close hoping the drop in class will help this one seems to enjoy the soft ground only 1l behind Fastnet Spin and again 3L behind Brother McGonagall when on soft she is a good horse just needs a break yet to win but hoping with the weight she gets off the claimer and first time blinkers could be helping her 14/1 EW
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:51 am

Check badge i made for you x
Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:11 am

I am sorry Sean but i going make you worst tipster of the week you had appalling week and you need take one for the team for entire week i am afraid will design it now
Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:19 am

Thank you Sam for letting me do this bit of it all i will not mess it up and will keep it updated every single day i got so many ideas and slight little changes that be for the better and i got lots time unlike you two to keep track of it all
Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 pm

wow all looks different lmao looks better we let you deal with all that then and we can just focus on giving advice thanks for that Kelly noticed you made the pages longer so can see more comments without flipping different pages lol
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Scram on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 pm

i make it 2 nice places, thanks Sam!
I had 4 places in Newcastle with Coral, useful this time for pass the cristal...
Scram
TIPSTER OF WEEK
TIPSTER OF WEEK

Zodiac : Gemini Posts : 411
Humor : don't have any

Back to top Go down

Post by stuccador1 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 pm

all these . ew super Hienz
Regimented. 2.55 wind
angel quest 5.35 wind
angel down 4.00 wind
angel of darkness 3.25 wind
frozen angel 3.35 cur
racing angel 5.20 leic
Good Luck 
with African Blessing 3.10 leic

stuccador1
Knows way round
Knows way round

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:38 pm

3.15 - Ayr - Jay Kay - Breanski will be the safer option - This one is stepping back up to 1m when last seen over 1m over C&D was back in August last year on soft ground came second that rime only beaten a head his form over 1m is ok wont mind bit of rain if shall come not checked the weather at moment but wont mind Good (given) or soft trainer is doing well with 7 wins in past 14 days and jockey change wont mind 15 starts 5 wins 3 places he always give a good run at Ayr having 12 starts 4 wins 5 places so only 3 times failed to least place here should be around the mark 8/1 E/W

3.45 - Ayr - Duncan Of Scotland - Sahreej safe option - This one could make all the running here if can get up front quick was a beaten fav on his last start so market saw something in him that was over 5f and goes back to 6 here which he be much more suited to gets the booking of Mulrennan back in who not rode since may and when did was over C&D winning in impressive fashion beating Sea of Green is getting slight weights taken off today and the jockey is in form 7 winners last time over C&D sea of Green beat this one which is bit of a worry but we see because on that day he had a very bad start so might be able to forgive that run because did well to have that beaten Gonindaethat was not far beihnd this so might be worth a cheeky each way bet on that one 7/1 E/W

4.30 - Ripon - Lozah - Green Howard safer option - This did not do much on last start 4 days ago now probably market had faith but was a let dow they turning this out quick and in a race where lot got something to prove might be worth siding with this one dropping it in trip and keeps claimer trainer got the two in this race is a punt i do actually think Green Howard gets the win but price is not of interest to me 7/1 E/W
Still looking 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubik on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 pm

gone against you in these lol although i do kinda agree lol

3:15, I reckon could time for crazy tornado to win and Chinese spirit could show up with fanning

3:45, hadnt tipped anything but flung 50p e/w on alfies angel (dark angel horse) winner in june

green howard i like very much
Ubik
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Ignore him Ubik his worst tipster for reason ok lol
Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubik on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:52 pm

@Ubik wrote:gone against you in these lol although i do kinda agree lol

3:15, I reckon could time for crazy tornado to win and Chinese spirit 10-1 WON could show up with fanning

3:45, hadnt tipped anything but flung 50p e/w on alfies angel 8-1 WON (dark angel horse) winner in june

green howard i like very much

Lol, sorry fella, hope some others got on, pmsl
Ubik
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:53 pm

@Ubik wrote:

3:45, hadnt tipped anything but flung 50p e/w on alfies angel (dark angel horse) winner in june

Good tipping here today from you Will and couple placers Sean money back is better than nothing back
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubik on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 pm

@Voodoo wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

Good tipping here today from you Will and couple placers Sean money back is better than nothing back

cheers fella, just realised I wasnt watching august tips, so thats why i missed yours, usually i always look at most tips on here, but pushed for time today as I got a bit slaughtered last night
but yeah, Chinese really stood out on a not very inspiring day
Ubik
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:01 pm

No was boring day of cards that is why only done the one tip instead my usual 2 or 3 did not want put two others up for no reason only just conning people then if you do not feel nothing tonights not so good either but to me i be happy just having a 10/1 winner each day whatever brings home the bacon i say
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:51 pm

8.20 - Wovlerhampton - Curculate -  i going have a punt on this one posts very good speed figures over here got first time blinkers on when last seen over C&D was only beaten a head with a claimner on board looks way over priced to me 33/1 E/W

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Was very tempted myself on that you know Sean might have a punt myself now not expecting my from it but at the odds is hard to pass at so will do it
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Not much again tomorrow looks set for the short priced favs to be winning so will look for drift outs tomorrow then come on with some more if they drifting do not hunt value tomorrow not much value well tell a lie look at Wiff Waff  (5.20) and War Department (7.10) might be for someone else 

3.30 Thirsk Mitchum for me this race was always going be about Mitchum and Whippound so i sided with two things price and C&D winner i feel it be one of these two winning Mitchum is a previous C&D winner and is keeping his claimer on board this jockey is really good on this horse 3 wins 2 places out of 9 starts 6/1

7.40 Chelmsford Verne Castle bit of a risk on some cards not much to offer this was running in class one back in Feb at Lingfield and was only under 1L behind Royal Birth who won but the interesting bit for me is this never ever been beaten at Chelmsford on the AW it is 3/3 win rate at about 80% strike on the AW 10 runs 5 wins 2 places and keeps the clever Probert on board not one to be lumping on but is worth a small bet 25/1 

Put it in wrong bit lol, was going say about that last horse came last in 2 starts i going lump right on that horse you know it obvious what they playing at lol
Voodoo
REGULAR
REGULAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:32 pm

We not spent much money out our main pot and now i back so lets take a few bets on tonight have bit of fun with it 

Lucky 15 

6.25 Nottingham Cousin Khee - is the only C&D winner coming to the track with first time blinkers here jockey is really on form having 8 winners in past two weeks returning to 1m6 today last seen at this distance at this C&D where won by 7L in class 4 company this is also a big drop in class 12/1

6.55 Nottingham Bounce - Being backed today and Sweeny will do his best on this one little to say on it 11/2

7.25 Nottingham Ambitious Icarus - been doing really well this was the first ever nicker of the day and we got side with it been doing some good runs and is posting best speed figures over GCD 12/1

7.55 Nottingham Captain Scooby -  A other Guest horse doubt he win but he can 10/1

Will be back with more singles bets this time 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:51 pm

5.25 Nottingham Alaska - Keeping his claimer tonight is a consistent horse showing some good form in all his starts never yet to be out the top four worth taking a risk 8/1

6.10 Chelmsford Sixties Secret - She ran a very good race LTO and stood out to me namesake and race wise at Nottingham was 5L third behind Hemingford gets a good claimer and drop in trip and class she can win something like this easy 10/1

7.10 Chelmsford Sutter County - I think this is the race for some good each way money and could throw out a big priced winner sided with this one for the main bet see nicker of the day for a stealer which i suggest we use from the main pot this is stepping up in trip here and stable in form i can argue a case for all the field in this race 25/1 

7.40 Chelmsford Yalta cvr Zac Brown - these two i think will do well today wish i got the price on Yalta earlier my fault hoping Yalta gets to the front before El Astronaute if you see that happen we lost the bet but hoping for good things today off Yalta Zac Brown great cover bet because enjoys this track and is the type who pull out a shock 6/1 - 25/1

You know when you go back and think should done this or that here is that part 

6.25 Nottingham Goldslinger - Was a BF (beaten Fav) LTO (last time out) was beaten by a horse of ours Grams and Ounces who should not of won we followed that horse for a year so trust me when say it should not of won happy it did but not going lie lol anyway this steps up in distance and gets the booking of French back in who we not seen on this for over two years he holds 3 wins on this one and both he and trainer are doing well worth a chance 8/1

Lets also do a double on Goldslinger and Yalta 

Monsieur Joe - if this wins i be kicking myself should not win but if a sudden spring comes he can actually win this type of race but NO BET (well that i suggesting to this part lmao) 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:28 am

Nabhan 3.00 Newton - This horse was NR on last start which always interests us coming to the jumps again always swapping him around would of been happier if saw bit of soft in the ground for this race but that will be ok the claimer booked in is 4 starts 1 win 1 place on this seems a jack of all trades this horse last seen over hurdles at Uttox and did not run a bad race 10/1 

Sunglider 4.10 Beverley - every horse in this race got something to show this is the only C&D winner in this field and is unbeaten out of both starts here he has won Tudhope is on board who is 6 starts 3 wins 1 place and last time he was booked in was over C&d where beat Save the Bees by over 1L 6/1
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 am

17.45 - Beverley - Pea Shooter - i do like thiz horse alot in general Ellison is really firing winners now and could be time to focus on his yard Whitecliff Park Frozen Specialv Echo of Lightening and Dream Walker all picked up good wins for him, 3 of them was ridden by the jockey booked into this one Robinson who is a decent claimer they bangin this back to 5f and gets a good enough draw we see if he can least get a place i be happy with that 10/1 E/W

18.40 - Kempton - Fenagh - Not one to take easy way out i decided to go in on this one only because of Greatrex keeping the ride his proper banging out winners all over the shop his 33% win rate having won 8 of his 24 races and his a very overlooked jockey his pretty impressive i would say over the flats between now and 2013 if you followed every single horse of his you be showing a profit to the pound of £34 that is very impressive i think trainer is doing alright to Trainer not often sends his 2year old horses to Kempton and when he does send a horse here he shows a positive outcome they stepping this up to 7f when last seen was up at Chepstow Time for Wine was what 4L behind this horse and that since went onto placing on last two starts last being only beaten a small head. She did pretty well i thought and looked like this step up in trip will help her she is just green she will be getting a win soon maybe not today but at the tradin price i be appy to take the place money 25/1 E/W

15.50 - Salisbury - Serenada - I talked myself into this one when playing the Gauntlet game going give her a chance she holds a pass in the Qipco fillies race at Ascot in October and the Jockey booking and step down in trip is going to be perfect here for her last time seen in similar conditions she was winning at Sandown  then they thought be smart step her up in trip and soft ground was not to her liking hoping with this step back down and with SDS booked in she could really give us a proper run for our money trainer sending just the three here so lets spend extra bit of money putting the patent on the three at Salisbury this is De Sousa only ride at Salisbury before he goes to Kempton which is interesting how goes out his way because it a good hours drive to Kempton from here worth the try guys 8/1 E/W + Patent on Trainers 3 horses 

GoodLuckEveryone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 am

Our Lucky 15 

14:00 - Newt 5/1
15:20 - Black Trilby 8/1
16:00 - Khismet 11/2
16:40 - Liquid Gold 9/2
GoodLuckEveryone

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Only quick one because bit busy going try out this with each horse selection find a good short to go with it for a SKS Double worth a go 

7.10 Leopardstown Inticately each way chances 10/1 EW + try a SKS double with Stringybark Creek 4/1 (7.15 Chepstow)
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 am

We got lot of making up to do this month books not good at all this past month so we going make big effort for our team this month will post books up Monday with pot plans when i am at Home at moment over in Bristol for now just use banked

2.40 Newbury Mr Tyrrell - With 4 places on offer lets give this a chance first time used paddy power in a while but odds was good at moment for this, gets first time blinkers today did not run great at Epsom but with Ryan Moore back in the ride could have a chance hoping the ground stays good not yet had a win but can get it here Moore is 38% 15 winners and trainer 12 winners tricky horse really think with 4 places we stand small chance getting bit of place money 20/1 EW

Just the one for now nothing really stands out tonight be back tomorrow for the fiver challenge and more here if find anything 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:03 am

Kelly
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

13:20 - Wolverhampton - Terri Rules - drops slightly in trip hoping it could help get a decent run today 11/1 

13:50 - Wolverhampton - Jeany - Often placing this one is 322232 just needs that extra and could that that with Mcnamara riding never beaten too far worth a cheeky cockle ew crack on with it 15/2

15:25 - Wolverhampton - Mr Red Clubs - Back this often other than the one time it actually won annoying that can win here hoping gets a savvy new yard and can do well 9/1 

16:30 - Wolverhampton - Critical Thinking - beat here lto gets a decent claimer booked in 7/1

17:00 - Wolverhampyon - Alfa Queen - done little wrong on last start good 2nd she seems ok sort her trainer is doing well and big price so worth a punt 14/1 

15:35 - Nottingham - Powderhouse - i always like a Applyby horse at this price if anyone can get a good horse in it is him came 3rd on last start 1st time cheeks on worth a shot 11/1 

16:10 - Nottingham - Champagne champ - a other who does well specially placing could win Tudhope booked in bonus and been running decent races 12/1

14:20 - Newbury - Jumira Prince - great SDS booking first time visor had a decent win few starts back 2nd lto 7/1 

17:25 - Newbury - Udogo - meh he should be winning races had much better races than this if can not win this can never win 25/1
GoodLuckEveryone

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha.dee Yesterday at 3:06 am

1.50 Newbury Ann Without An E one of the races you can miss but willing take a chance on this Trainer won this race last year and going give it a try for place money 33/1 Cover on Another Batt 7/1

2.10 Newmarket Case Key came 3rd in this race last year and had a couple of good starts in July coming 2nd he beat September Issue by 3L at Bath who then went onto win his last race. On last start Syrian Pearl was nearly 3L behind case key yet the odds suggest Syrian Pearl could win because won the race last year but case key beat that at Yarmouth this time around so can not see why they think this is 7s and that is shorter 7/1 

2.45 Newmarket Poets Society such a big price for a horse like this handles good to soft won here in June and why not had decent runs since should not be this price top speed top rpr and a great Jockey Fanning on board his 28% 13 wins and trainer is 19% with 14 winners at least stands a place money chance surely 28/1 

3.00 Newbury Francisco comes back to 7f wont mind the soft ground had first start back and came 2nd only 4 horse race but is interesting that steps up to 7f and only ran over this distance the once and got a win might be able to do it again 25/1

EW Double Another Batt and Case Key 
Samantha.dee
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top